Help us serve more and save more this Holiday Season! Survivors of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Human Trafficking will find peace and safety this Christmas at HER Shelter. The holiday season is an exciting time at the H.E.R. Shelter Our staff works extra hard to make sure that those families who are living in the shelter have the best holiday that we can provide for them.
There are many ways you can help!
- You can adopt a child or a family. Visit a Starbucks listed here. Pick up a tag, shop, and then return the tag and gift to the Starbucks tree by December 9th.
- You can purchase a gift through our amazon wish list here.
- Purchase any gift you would like for a child, teen or mom and drop it off at Central Baptist Church (1200 Hodges Ferry Rd, Portsmouth) 12/9-12/11 from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Make a donation for a staff member to purchase a gift by texting HERSHELTER to 269-89 or by clicking HERE
- Volunteer to shop for clients. For more details and to register, click here. Contact Summer with additional questions.
We ask that all gifts be turned in by December 11th so we can begin to prepare for Wonderland Gift set up.